• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

part #

metal finisher

Contributor
if you go to the himoto site look for the car that looks like a dr click on pict. that wil open parts list then click on part go to bottom of page fill in inf. then they will email you back

rampagemt

40 for the "steering mount" and then 10 for shipping!!! Redcat sure does need to get this part !!! If you make a vehicle, make all the parts available for purchase not just some of it.

rampagemt

So true dude so true! And I am getting the 5sc Ss tax time and can't decide on motor but I guarantee it rip the redcats up

cherryride

thats the 1 im getting in january ! =)

i still luv my mt tho. just putting it aside till i get rest of parts for it. im getting team chase roll cage for the baja so ill be able to see how it looks on my mt too!

G

cherryride said:
thats the 1 im getting in january ! =) i still luv my mt tho. just putting it aside till i get rest of parts for it. im getting team chase roll cage for the baja so ill be able to see how it looks on my mt too!
I've always wondered if that was a possible mod. I'll be look'n forward to that!

cherryride

RCDAD said:
I've always wondered if that was a possible mod. I'll be look'n forward to that!
it might be possible with the barca chassis im using. atleast this way it will be used on the baja ,so no waste of money on it ! lol

cherryride

yes look at my albums on my profile. the barca has same wheel base as the baja.

thats why my woodster body fits so good.

G

cherryride said:
yes look at my albums on my profile. the barca has same wheel base as the baja.thats why my woodster body fits so good.
Every time I check out that album, I can't get Cartman out of my mind. LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts