• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

part #

metal finisher

Contributor
looking for the part # where the center drive shaft meets the front drive shaft you have two drive cups going thru two bearings iam assuming its a hex shaft havnt had mine apart iam the kind where i need spares lol don't see it listed any where

metal finisher

Contributor
i think i may have found it in the parts list look under steering mount it looks like the alum. carrier and 2 bearings and 2 diff cups and shaft part number # 54036

cherryride

RCDAD

I heard back. They currently do not carry the parts. I asked them to bring in the front drive line parts. I am waiting on the answer.

I HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING SINCE THAT MESSAGE.

G

Redcat is looking at bringing them in. They were shocked it wasn't listed when I first contacted them. There orders take awhile to come in so it will most likely be awhile before its available.

rampagemt

metal finisher said:
just ordered my parts from china i hope i get them
Where did you order that blue holder that supports the shaft and holds 2 bearings that sits between the center diff and the front diff? I am in the process of buying extra parts and deanodizing. Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts