• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Paddel tire mods?

Ron E

Contributor
wbrucex said:
sorry about x2 reply
no need to be sorry, I 'm no expert... i'm just looking for a reason 2wd is better in the sand. I see pro's and con's to both, it just seems 4wd is better traction wise and on acceleration or really on hills but for smooth sand i could 2wd once planed out might have more top end... wbrucex, your answers offer no explanation, just your opinion, I was just wanting an explanation. it's all good... :D

hamster huey

I see your point Ron. Sorry to but in. Me too I like 4wd for where I run mainly for the traction. I can really whip it around without spinning out. And I can go through thicker grass w/4wd too. I tried 2wd on P2W for additional weight loss and am still undecided. I love how fast the engine gets on the pipe w/2wd. It really makes a difference only having to spin 2 wheels. After seeing his vids I wanna try 2wd in the sand t00.

firefighter9780

i just got back from the sand dunes and with paddles on all 4 corners it was so cool could climb any thing and everything in my path just had to keep my wheels speed up or the narrow paddles would dig in and get stuck. but i loved having them on my mt thanks for having this great forum

Hutcho

Does anybody know where i could buy a pair of paddle tyres, please respond asap

Cheers

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts