• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

OBR Bug

rcgasser

LOL yes it would that would be the route I would have to go!!!! I think I am going to get another 5B and just put the body on there. I really like the paddles but there is no sand are dirt close enough.

G

That's been my problem also. Where is the damn sand in the desert? LOL

I have found a couple spots locally just not real close. Gotta leave town. Oh we'll I can always shred some grass....

Last edited:

BertR

All this talk about sand is killing me!! I have a natural sand bowl that is 2 football fields long and wide near my house and its covered in white crap.I want to go play and that's not going to happen for a while till it melts off.

G

I found this used body for sale. Will be perfect for the X-bug. Should be here in next week. I'll start a build thread when I get it.

-

Fearless

RCDAD said:
I found this used body for sale. Will be perfect for the X-bug. Should be here in next week. I'll start a build thread when I get it.-

Beautiful thing man.

Corvetman

OBR Bug

Looks awesome

I have the bug body on one of my cars and is very good and for the price not bad.

Here's mine

G

Awhhh! The Pitdawg bug. That did turn out awesome! That 50 in there is even more awesome! :D

Corvetman

OBR Bug

RCDAD said:
Awhhh! The Pitdawg bug. That did turn out awesome! That 50 in there is even more awesome! :D
Thanks my friend

But here's the surprise

The engine is not a 50

Is a Skopod

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.