• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New Part

ChuenouXiao

Ol said:
We all know what this is but what the hell is it called?? It will be on the site as soon as I know what to name it.
I think it should be officially called "The pinion gear brake plate"?

Deluge

RCDAD said:
The part is most likely not stocked up yet. They started manufacturing them as it went up on their site. Please understant with all new products there is a large rush of people all wanting one. Im sure the first batch went quick. :) I don't have my order for the belt drives yet either. Good thing come to those who wait. :D

Don't worry you will get it. They have great CS!
Is 7075RC paying you for CS assistance? :D

Ol' fart

whittron said:
Man everyone else is getting there parts,where are mine?and i also want that layshaft carrier or does it come with the gear carrier?
It's a seperate part. Did you get your stuff yet?

Ol' fart

Obeast44 said:
I can't wait to start the build. If I do have a steering rack on the way I am unaware of it :D
It's not done yet.

I'm making chassis, gear plates, lay shaft mounts and I'm almost out of front bearing holders too. Oh ya, and threaded HPI adaptors.

RC dad will be carrying them from now on.

WAY

I am waiting for the steering rack before ordering everything together given the shipping to Australia is $50 regardless!

whittron

Ol said:
It's a seperate part. Did you get your stuff yet?
Still waiting have not got a comfirmation that the chassis and gearplate have been sent out yet,but i surley want the layshaft carrier also,i thought it came with it,ussally gear carrier comes with it,no big deal is it on the site?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts