• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New Part

Ol' fart

We all know what this is but what the hell is it called?? It will be on the site as soon as I know what to name it.

G

Inner layshaft mount.

Ol' fart

Obeast44

Your complete car package deal was shipped today. I held off 'till I had one of these to include. You now have everything I make coming your way. Show us the build on this one please.

Obeast44

Banned
Ol said:
Your complete car package deal was shipped today. I held off 'till I had one of these to include. You now have everything I make coming your way. Show us the build on this one please.
Sweet! I was originally gonna knock the build out over a few hours on a Friday or Saturday. Unfortunately, next weekend is completely booked. I have a B-day party, and a trip to an amusement park planned. So it looks like I will do it in 2-3 sessions during the week. Don't worry pics will be a plenty :D

Knuckles

Another quality piece from 7075rc, keeps impressing me with every product that is made. Hey Ol'fart how is the new chassis holding up to testing? Does anybody else have input on it? Cant wait for the xbe version to be ready.

krashkrieg

Contributor
Can't wait for the OBeast build...does that mean you will also have a prototype of the steering rack?

whittron

Man everyone else is getting there parts,where are mine?and i also want that layshaft carrier or does it come with the gear carrier?

G

whittron said:
Man everyone else is getting there parts,where are mine?and i also want that layshaft carrier or does it come with the gear carrier?
The part is most likely not stocked up yet. They started manufacturing them as it went up on their site. Please understant with all new products there is a large rush of people all wanting one. Im sure the first batch went quick. :) I don't have my order for the belt drives yet either.

Good thing come to those who wait. :D

Don't worry you will get it. They have great CS!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts