• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Need any help asap!!!

rev9fan1

Yup 100% full throttle....from drive shaft I have is no bent, pinion is good so is the ring gear.... but I'm trying to find schematics on how all of it goes back together only cause Ive never taken it apart so I have no idea what goes where

cordy

Use the on line manual at www. redcat racing.com. The manual will show you everthing how it goes together. Hope this helps.

BertR

Holly crap dude! the front of the chassis and front diff looks FUBAR. Your kit should have come with an assembly chart to keep you in the rite direction on rebuild

cordy

Add up the parts cost,it may cost a few dollars more just to buy a new one(I know its hard) and use the broken one for a parts rig.

rev9fan1

Yea that online manual is what came with my car, I just thought there might have been something else more detailed, but yea I'll follow that hopefully I can get it together. I can't buy a new one, I'm gonna do some saving money shopping and compare all prices including shipping for different websites and see what I come up with, maybe I'll make a video of how it goes...we will see

rev9fan1

Ok so now that my car is slowly getting back together, before I decide to buy new servos...well at least the throttle one for sure, are these controllers glitchy too or was the problem only the servo?

cordy

don't know what radio your useing but the fly sky is great for the price $39 and the recievers are only $7 . A lot of the guy`s here are useing the fly sky`s and have good things to say about them.

Guantanamo Joe

+1 on the Flysky... if mine ever breaks or glitches, I will buy the same one again.

Also, I really don't know that this crash was caused by servos... I still think it was that your controller was turned on last.

Deluge

The stock radios are pretty good. I agree with Joe, the cause was probably the order that you turned everything on. Still replace the throttle servo, though.

G

The stock radio works great. It's a 2.4ghz. The range is good also. It does not have any bells & whistles which is why people upgrade. If you want a 3ch, the flysky GT3B is the best bang for the buck.

rev9fan1

Thanks for clarifying that lol....wow my brothers futaba spread spectrum with RX was 200 dollars lol so that's worth it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts