• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Need any help asap!!!

rev9fan1

So last night I started my xsc and it was running then turned the controller on and then the car and it took off across the parking lot and smashed into a curb and busted everything to pieces that's forward of the steering servo. I don't know how it happened but do u guys know of a way someone has a video of how to put these together or a schematic of what goes where cause right now it just looks like a bundle of shit! I'm so pissed

G

Sorry to hear that..

Make sure the transmitter gets turned on first and shut off last.

rev9fan1

I started the car then turned the remote on then the car

G

Transmitter, car, then start it. If you have a kill switch instaled you could have shut it down by the transmitter. I know this doesn't help your current situation. Just trying to keep it from happening to others. I don't know of a schematic. I'm looking though. If you post some pics we should be able to help you rebuild it.

rev9fan1

Yea I need to remember that for next time, I'll try to post up pictures I have them on my phone but I dunno how to post them from a cell phone or even if I can

rev9fan1

cordy

+1 on the kill switch and xmiter on 1st/receiver off 2nd.When done rec off 1st/xmitter off 2nd.Never leave your rec turnd on and just sitting idle,your servos will burn out.

G

Get a photo bucket account (its free) upload them into photo bucket from your phone. Then paste the image code into the body of the forum. It will show up as a photo.

rev9fan1

I did it from photo bucket let me try something else

rev9fan1

Yea I'm gonna be worried to start it, my brother said I should get a spectrum controller cause the Chinese ones glitch

G

rev9fan1 said:
Yea I'm gonna be worried to start it, my brother said I should get a spectrum controller cause the Chinese ones glitch
Not true. They all can glitch. Flysky makes the factory 2channel radio. It works great just no bells and whistles. A bad servo could also cause a runaway.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts