• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My new TT

92 vert

My used Baja wheels should be here today....

I ordered some Black Friday stuff from Largescale RC

Hostile front tires

Hotbodies proto rear tires

5100 mah rx battery

1 gallon pro fueler can

Silverback beadlocks

shock covers

Last edited by a moderator:

92 vert

Here is some updated pics...

I added...

Hostile front tires

HB rear tires

5100 mah rx battery

shock boots

baja wheels with Silverback beadlocks.

Up next is a Aluminum gear plate and probally a belt drive..

92 vert

Bought a Trail Tech for the buggy...its a tach and it keeps track of hours on the motor..

G

DDM has them for the same price. I picked mine up on a deal of the day for like $8 less, if I remember correctly.

92 vert

Well I have the money for the belt drive gathered up....now just waiting for them to come back in stock...

RCDAD....I know you said the belt drive with no gear plate was around $90...I looked on your site and the only one listed in that price range says it only works with the X series cars...can I use that on my TT if i have the square shafts??

G

92 vert said:
Well I have the money for the belt drive gathered up....now just waiting for them to come back in stock...RCDAD....I know you said the belt drive with no gear plate was around $90...I looked on your site and the only one listed in that price range says it only works with the X series cars...can I use that on my TT if i have the square shafts??
Yes. That is the only kit. The descriptions of the kits are set up for the current Redcats just to avoid confusion. You can swap any of the Redcat 5th scale gear setups between the platforms. They are universal between each other.

92 vert

RCDAD said:
Yes. That is the only kit. The descriptions of the kits are set up for the current Redcats just to avoid confusion. You can swap any of the Redcat 5th scale gear setups between the platforms. They are universal between each other.
Thanks....cant wait to try it out!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.