• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My new TT

92 vert

I bought this rtr for 200!!..to go along with my XT..

Has

new(less than 1 tank)23cc fulie

Savox servos

Futaba radio

box of spares

I ran it for a bit and it drives nice.

Needs a body and I am ordering one from Largescale today.

for my 200 the guy also has a MT clear body and wheel/tires as well as some random nitro stuff he is having me pick up tomorrow. :D :

If anyone needs a new clear MT body and wheels let me know:)

002-17.jpg

001-16.jpg

92 vert

RCDAD said:
Nice find, with an even nicer price!
The chassis has not a scratch on it...Im not sure why it needed a new motor as its close to new..

G

It only takes one over lean run, or one run with no oil in the gas.

G

I hear that. I keep reading of people coming across these steals.

92 vert

The guy never came through on the extras...I still got a smoking deal though.

Here it is with the new body and in the pics are my XT and my kids Gravedigger...

Hayes371

hey vert, do you mind putting a pic with the tt and xt side by side...just curious how they compare wheelbase/width wise...thanks I'm thinking of getting an mt and converting to tt.

Last edited by a moderator:

92 vert

Hayes371 said:
hey vert, do you mind putting a pic with the tt and xt side by side...just curious how they compare wheelbase/width wise...thanks
Yes I'll take some tonight after work.

Hayes371

Thank you sir....man they are really very similiar in dimensions. Did the wheel adapters widen the wheelbase on the xt? Now im wondering if i should even waste my time on getting an mt and converting..maybe i should get the xt instead.

92 vert

Hayes371 said:
Thank you sir....man they are really very similiar in dimensions. Did the wheel adapters widen the wheelbase on the xt? Now im wondering if i should even waste my time on getting an mt and converting..maybe i should get the xt instead.
Yes the adapters did widen the truck a bit..I bought them here on the forums from RC PitStop..

If I had to pick one Id rather have the TT..its a higher quality..but I like my XT also.I am not a big monster truck fan so thats why I converted my XT over to the desert rat body.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.