• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

my MT

crazyfast

I hear ya! 3rd day in a row of no school because windchill is -20*!!!! I've broke both my XT and XSC bodies the other week just by doing some turning passes on the dirt road and sliding to conveniently placed ice chucks along the road side. Just got them back together with shoe goo and mesh tape. Figure it's probably best to just do some mods rather than bash and brake more sh*t lol. But the withdrawls are really hitting me as well!!

G

The 5805 is the digital version of the 805. The 5805 is a nicer servo.

Ludabud

Still having problems tuning..lol. it bogs down when I give it throttle when I lean out the lsn. but if I richen it, it doesn't but it will after hard runs. Can't find the medium. I'm lost! :cool:

Ludabud

Just a quick pic of my car going bye bye. Lol. I paid $300 for this Toyota Camry 1996 2.2l 4cyl with 200k on it and I drove it for 6 years and I got $300 for it at the junk yard. Pick another one up just like it and use parts from this one to fix it. This one has only 132k on it. Paid $500 for it. None the less I have more in my MT then both these cars. Hahaha

uploadfromtaptalk1395098915823.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1395098915823.jpg

/monthly_2014_03/uploadfromtaptalk1395098915823.jpg.23b0672ecd642152b5ae85232202713b.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.