• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

jetpro gargantuan

xscrick

Banned
will this pipe fit a redcat xsc,,, i know its a big pipe made for the 5t,,,looks like will leave room for cage, pullstart,, gear case,,,,,,, seen them on sale at ddm,,,,,watched you tube vids, sounds nice,,, also saw a rear exit jetpro for the mcd evo 4,, looks similar to the one for the xb, xt,,,,,for under 100 bucks,,,

any ideas????

Deluge

It's a nice pipe, but it'll make life a little difficult. The 5T pipes completely block access to the radio box. I have a DDM 5T Dom, which is pretty much the same as the Jetpro, just reversed. I have to remove it in order to do anything on my 5T. I'm sure it'll be the same on the XSC, maybe even worse.

Also, you have to keep in mind that the 5T is considerably longer than the XSC. So you're going to be fitting that huge pipe into a tighter area.

G

Good price for sure!

You could cut the pipe after the header and use a silicon coupler for easier removal and instalation.

G

Yeah, depends on the price. Ill cut up a $39 Dom, but not retail priced pipe.

Deluge

Bobby: Well, considering the semi-classic nature of the vehicle, with the slick wheels and the custom paint job...

Sam: Yeah, but the paint's faded.

Bobby: Yeah, but it's custom.

Sam: It's custom faded?

G

More than meets thee eye! LOL

xscrick

Banned
got a pipe now

got a pipe from nutech,,,,looks like a ddm dominator,,, 37 bucks for pipe,,, 15 bucks for a aluminum intake,,, cant go wrong with that,,,just need to do some simple mods now,,i just drove and went got it,, checked out his place,,,,,,,,,plover is about 1 hour or so from me,,,scott is a great guy to work with,,, u should check out his site,,,nutech shocks are impressive and drarfs the stock ones,,,, one of many parts gonna need for my xsc,,,, i just got this redcat,, but ill tell u,, his gas and electric nutech cars are impressive,, all aluminum,,,8mm chassis and shock towers if remember correctly ,,, carbon fiber,, he races them locally with some friends,,,,

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts