• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

its here!!!!

GoffeeRedCat

Wow!! Just got done running the new tires! They hook up well on asphalt and and ok on off road conditions....to me is fine because the off road condition around me is just a baseball field...but since the tires are a little heavier acceleration is a little slow but momentum takes over a bit more top speed (I think) turning radious is worse than before, due to the Baja adapters making it stand wider. No more hoping around on unbalanced tires but I'm getting a lot of front end slop...maybe it's time for c-hubs from 7075rc...over all sweet looking wheels, ok tires

G

Nice...

The tires being taller raises the drive ratio which can cause a more sluggish bottom end. Your top speed might improve some, as long as the engine doesn't run out of breath.

Guantanamo Joe

That pipe serves it's purpose with the stock tires on the XT, but I could see where you would definately want to upgrade with those big ass swamper tires on there...

I am currently looking into what kind of pipe I should save up for to put on the XSC when it comes.

G

GoffeeRedCat said:
Hmmmm wonder ....rear dom?? I did not know it existed!! I may considerthat too!!
It's not a bolt on but can be made to fit. A few people run them on the X-series trucks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts