• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

How to really set up a rampage xb converted to a xsc

blacksunshine

You guy's really want to see how to do it right. This thing hauls ass has tons of bottom end and it HANDLES you have to toss those cheap shocks that are on it and do some fab work through some 5T shocks take the diffs apart clean the trash thats in em out put 7000 wt in the front 3000 wt in the rear. It hangs with and can beat a losi 5t all day long

blacksunshine

Yeah i'm gettin my money's worth out of those wheels then going the 24 mm hub route..These should last a good bit i don't do pavement and donuts on pavement. Dirt only. The jetpro thats on it is for the rampage MT you need that pipe when using these big bore shocks the bend isn't as tight on this pipe as it is for the xb pipe. I got really lucky and ordered this one from DDM thinking it was for the xb when i got it i realized it was wrong but then realized its was exactly what i needed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts