• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

HBZ Roll Cage Hoops have arrived

rampage idiot

Hbz hoop

Rob I talked to HBZ today they only made one run of those hoops and they were for you, they never made anymore and never advertised them, In case anyone is interested they have 3 left powdercoated in black

G

Those 3 will be gone soon now....

rampage idiot

:confused:Deuge and Rob and anyone else running a hoop, got the hoop it is great but I have a question maybe one of you ran into this , I am running a MSD plug wire and it is so big I cant seem to find a way of fitting it under or over the hoop, any ideas Thanks

Deluge

Yeah, the boots on those MSD wires are pretty big. Let us know how you route it. Maybe you could trim the boot slightly.

rampage idiot

new plastic cage with hoop

Ok finally got done here is the HBZ hoop with all new delrin acetal cage,I made aluminum cross supports instead of plastic and all I did was cut the boot on the plud wire for it to fit! :D

rampage idiot

And no wise cracks about the custom chassis paint scheme, but I will share how to get it, paint your chassis black then do about 59 donuts on a gravel road, AAAAHHHH , like Deluge said I think it is powder coat time!

krashkrieg

Contributor
rampage idiot said:
And no wise cracks about the custom chassis paint scheme, but I will share how to get it, paint your chassis black then do about 59 donuts on a gravel road, AAAAHHHH , like Deluge said I think it is powder coat time!
That's the only reason I painted everything blue except the chassis....Wish I had a local powder coater I could bring it too ...shipping it just doesn't seem worth the price...

Maybe if you repaint the side rails you can coat it with epoxy resin for some 'chip resistance'

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.