• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Has anyone got nutech big bore shocks on there mt

rampage idiot

nutech shocks

Ok I am thinking of trying these nutechs on my MT what I am coming up with is they are using part#59507 for fronts and part#59508 for the rears on there monster truck, All there other vehicles are using part#057516 for fronts and part#057517 for the rears can anyone chime in on what you are using:D:eek: :confused:

TerraKill

Obeast44 said:
+1 freeprawnracing

there good guys there, really helpful aswell and the best news for you is there a UK company aswell :)

the shocks i have on my MT are from the FTX destoryer monster truck

you can get them from this page http://www.freeprawnracing.co.uk/petrol-car-parts-hopups/ftx-punisher-destroyer-parts-hopups/ftx-destroyer-parts-hopups/shock-parts/

part numbers are(im using the standard ones, as you cant raise the ride height any more anyway, without modding the chassis stop tabs)

Standard front set: FTX 7610

standard rear set: FTX 7611

Threaded front set: FTX 7952

Threaded Rear set: FTX 7953

thanks very much for the compliments on the car

Last edited by a moderator:

jeffp83

TerraKill said:
yeh they fit, and work like a charm!!!im in love with them after this weekend, you need to fit a spring washer to the wishbone pin to move the arm 1-2mm to one side for dogbone clearence then they bolt right on.

im running a pair of front and rear shocks, its working out great, but i wish i had ordered fronts for all round, as rears are abit long, and they will always be compressed (wish isnt good for the spring)

heres some pictures of them mounted to a MT

Those shocks look awesome on there, wow! What size is the shock shaft on those? Would it be possible to take a picture of where you put that spring washer? I don't 100% understand. Thanks.

rampage idiot

nutech shocks

I am looking at nutechs for the MT I need some input For nutechs mt they are showing part#59507 for the fronts and 59508 for the rears all there other vehicles they are showing part#057516 for the fronts and part#057517 for the rears what are you guys using if you know Thanks:confused:

G

The 57516 and 17 are the TB shocks

The 59507 and 08 are the mega monter truck shocks. These are the big bore shocks.

G

Stay with the XB man. If ya got an XB a TB won't bring anything else to the table.

TerraKill

wealeemt said:
Just looked on freeprawn for the ftx shocks very happy are these the nutech shocks? :confused:
there the ones

nutech is just a rebrand of Ftx or visa versa,

just like the maverick blackout is a rebrand of the redcat rampage mt

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts