• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Has anyone got nutech big bore shocks on there mt

G

Thanks man. I'll make a note of that. I can see myself trying these out. Did you keep track of how much fluid it took to fill all of them? About 48ozs? LOL

G

Nutech USA has them.

TerraKill

RCDAD said:
You have this set up for on road. Would the rears still be to long if a person wanted more suspension droop for an off road setup?
i think so yeh, i would reccomend fronts all round tbh

well when i say to long, i mean the achuall shock body(for the rear) is to long, so ur losing alot of suspention travel. (if u understand what i mean, im not the best at explaining)

so like on my rear shocks, there always about 1/3rd compressed at all times because they cant extend anymore because of the chassis stops.

if you look at the shock shafts on the front and rear, you can see i have ALOT more usable travel then i do on the rears, because the shock bodys on the front is shorter

the rears might be ok on a buggy if the arms have more travel then the mt

Last edited by a moderator:

Deluge

TerraKill said:
yeh they fit, and work like a charm!!!im in love with them after this weekend, you need to fit a spring washer to the wishbone pin to move the arm 1-2mm to one side for dogbone clearence then they bolt right on.

im running a pair of front and rear shocks, its working out great, but i wish i had ordered fronts for all round, as rears are abit long, and they will always be compressed (wish isnt good for the spring)

heres some pictures of them mounted to a MT

They look great!

wealeemt

TerraKill said:
yeh they fit, and work like a charm!!!im in love with them after this weekend, you need to fit a spring washer to the wishbone pin to move the arm 1-2mm to one side for dogbone clearence then they bolt right on.

im running a pair of front and rear shocks, its working out great, but i wish i had ordered fronts for all round, as rears are abit long, and they will always be compressed (wish isnt good for the spring)

heres some pictures of them mounted to a MT

Well well now thats love on wheels :eek:

wealeemt

you have just made my day mate!! They will be on order friday :D i thought someone out there would have tried them on the mt and you are the chosen one!! Bet there something else off road! :cool:

wealeemt

Can anyone tell me where to get the nutech big bore shocks from ive tried a site called powerslide racing and the one that someone said on this page is there anywhere else i can get them from that ship to the uk:confused:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts