• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Flowsystem Racing is making pipes for the XT

Eric Hill

Flowsystem Racing
Vendor
Silencer

What I have found with the Baja world, GoPed world everyone likes it LOUD.

The couple of people that want silencer have made them.

Eric

Eric Hill

Flowsystem Racing
Vendor
XB

rob64n said:
Are goin to make one for the XB as well?
I will get one and take a look on how it will fit after I sell a couple of the ones I have worked so hard on.

Eric

jeffp83

Nice work, sounds and performs great! Will this only fit the xt? Would it work on the mt?

jammied

Yep its settled gonna havta get one of these then buy a MT!!! Currently in the market for a MT anyway will have one this week one way or the other!

RampageHopUps

The bad news is I don't have a stock MT to use. Mine has a Sprint77 cage and converted it to Baja tires.

The good news is I will give a Smokin Deal to anyone who wants a new MT and a Flowsystem pipe installed before shipment. PM me if interested.

If not, I will have to get one next week from Redcat.

Eric Hill

Flowsystem Racing
Vendor
Car and pipe

Remember who ever get's this car and pipe will have the first pipe for this car I make. This will be Cool.

zack24

RampageHopUps said:
I just got back from Flowsystem Racing and now have a tuned pipe for my XT. I am planning on taking it to Phatdad's Phatoberfest, and didn't want to be in the back of the pack. Now, I can lead a few laps. XT1.JPG

XT2.JPG

XT3.JPG

They will be available for purchase exlusively from Flowsystem Racing.
could you give us a before and after speed rating r a vid please cus i mite get 1

Lenny7118

RampageHopUps said:
I just got back from Flowsystem Racing and now have a tuned pipe for my XT. I am planning on taking it to Phatdad's Phatoberfest, and didn't want to be in the back of the pack. Now, I can lead a few laps. XT1.JPG

XT2.JPG

XT3.JPG

They will be available for purchase exlusively from Flowsystem Racing.
Any running videos of the pipe on the XT

RampageHopUps

Yes, it is available, but he doesn't have an MT. If you are buying an MT new and want the pipe installed, I could do it that way.

Courage68

cool as heck looking but the price is what made me turn away $275. eek i would hate to flip the truck and dent one of those.

any plans for a steel version to lower the price instead of SS ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts