• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Flowsystem Racing is making pipes for the XT

RampageHopUps

I just got back from Flowsystem Racing and now have a tuned pipe for my XT. I am planning on taking it to Phatdad's Phatoberfest, and didn't want to be in the back of the pack. Now, I can lead a few laps.

XT1.JPG

XT2.JPG

XT3.JPG

They will be available for purchase exlusively from Flowsystem Racing.

RampageHopUps

Eric Hill will have to answer the technical questions tonight. He had a reason to make it an end bleed. Something about the low gearing and torque curve and top speed, etc.

G

Can't believe nobodies asked the question, so I will. Any idea on what they will sell for?

RampageHopUps

Those are Baja pipes. The Redcat version is not there yet.

The Redcat pipes will be less expensive, since they won;t have as much fancy stuff on it, like head couplers and won't be polished. If youw ant ti polished, then PM Eric and let him know.

No idea on cost, Eric will let us know tonight.

Eric Hill

Flowsystem Racing
Vendor
Flowsystem Race Pipe

The price will be $230.00 raw and $250.00 Polished plus shipping. Remember if I weld the label on it raw you cannot polish under the label after.

The end bleed versus a center bleed pipe is simple. End bleed pipes are usually mid to top pipes, and center bleed pipes are usually torque/race pipes. My experience with the RedCat has been they are low geared. This means you need a hi rpm upper mid pipe. This is what I have built.

I have been designing/manufacturing/building pipes and engines since 1987. I own all tooling and design of this pipe for I created it from scratch.

Thanks Eric Hill

G

Runs good. I like that pipe. Is that a stocker, or is there any other motor work done?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts