• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Dunerunner v3 questions?

Nolimit

Just got the new 32cc Dunerunner an loving it. But have a couple questions. 1st this new model has 24mm rims. So do i still need the adapters for hpi rims an tires. 2nd what would be the best tire options for street an off road. 3rd would it be better to put rear tires on the front. An finally what should be the first best upgrades that should be done.

Last edited by a moderator:

Phill

You will find that the stock front/rear tyres are different diameters so you will need to change one or the other.

I run 4 fronts as they are the taller ones.

I also run 29/31 gearing with a Zenoah G290 and Walbro 990 carb with Jetpro rear pipe.

The standard 25/35 gearing is for the MT.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nolimit

Do you no if it will still need the wheel adapters for hpi rims an tires even thou they already are 24mm

Nolimit

Ok so how come these are different sizes the pro line desperado rims the rear are 23mm an front are 24mm. So by putting on all rear 24mm hex hubs you can only use front hpi tires

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts