• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Dunerunner Diff pic need part number

rampagemt

Haha well at least you know what your doing. Best of luck and have fun Sunday driving over the bajas and goin where they can't

G

delta_kilo said:
Not at all. I completely understand your point. I'll even agree with you. My only hold up is I want to get this thing back out before Sunday when I'm meeting up with some friends with a couple HPIs and would rather know it's going to work the way I expect vs change the fluid and have it not drive the way I want or at least the way I'm used to. I do plan to play with the fluid weight just not right this second. I think it's pretty cool it's so easy in a scene to change how much the front and rear diffs lock up depending on what weight diff fluid you run. I think I have every damn weight they make. 3k, 5K, 7K, 10K, 30K, 60K, and 100K. Ya I bought all the heavy ones from Daves Motors before I just drove to the local hobby store and bought the 5K I'm actually going to run. LOL
Cool. Even if your running on the light side the 4WD still gives a great handling advantage. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts