• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

dillema!

GoffeeRedCat

At work today I brought my XT to work on! I had a customer walked in the shop and saw the truck he asked what it was. I told him what it was...long story short he has an xb-e and he is selling it because he hasa baby on the way. The problem is it has no motor or esc! My questions are, what would be a fair price for a roller?? What motor combo is good? Lastly other than wheels/tires, 7075rc parts and servos what parts would I need to turn this buggy into a short course truck??

G

No motor or ecs and no other upgrades I'd say 200 unless it looked brand new. As far as short a course conversion, it's just bumpers and body posts/body. It shares every thing with the other Xseries vehicles.

G

No prob man. I hope you can work out a deal with him. Sounds like a fun project.

krashkrieg

Contributor
GoffeeRedCat said:
At work today I brought my XT to work on! I had a customer walked in the shop and saw the truck he asked what it was. I told him what it was...long story short he has an xb-e and he is selling it because he hasa baby on the way. The problem is it has no motor or esc! My questions are, what would be a fair price for a roller?? What motor combo is good? Lastly other than wheels/tires, 7075rc parts and servos what parts would I need to turn this buggy into a short course truck??
+1, $200 is fair. The stock ESC is a Hobbywing 150amp and is pretty damn good. you can pair it with a leopard 5692 and it will really fly on 6s. You can pick up a pair of 6s' at hobbyking for $150 or so

bigfol

krashkrieg said:
+1, $200 is fair. The stock ESC is a Hobbywing 150amp and is pretty damn good. you can pair it with a leopard 5692 and it will really fly on 6s. You can pick up a pair of 6s' at hobbyking for $150 or so
Just make sure you gear it down on that combo or it will go up in flames, talking first hand experience here...... ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts