• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Demon 2spd

G

If you used loctite, heat up the bolt to soften the loctite. You should be able grip the head with a pair of pliers.

berto1230781

so far so good with the demon 2 speed. the 33/23 gears moves those huge mt tires pretty good and shifts on point every time. cant wait to see how it moves with my trenchers on there ill be using the 33/23 gears but as soon as demon gets the 36/20 ill be getting then..

Greggfromohio

I think he is talking about the screw that is in the clutch bell shaft so he probably can't get on it with a pliers. I would cut a slot in the bolt with a dremel and then use a srewdriver to get it out.

claude bigelow

Picked this up, hopefully it will work.

berto1230781

u might have to drill a hole in the middle of the screw and try again.

rcgasser

looks like you should be able to still cut a slot with the dremal and use a flat head to remove the screw another option would be to dremal cut the washer then that will leave a space and vise grip the screw and remove.

claude bigelow

rcgasser said:
looks like you should be able to still cut a slot with the dremal and use a flat head to remove the screw another option would be to dremal cut the washer then that will leave a space and vise grip the screw and remove.
Combination of both worked thanks!!!! Now where can I get that washer I just cut in half? LOL

rcgasser

there is a gap in between the 2 bearing so you should be able to take a punch and put it between the 2 and tap them out.

claude bigelow

Ok fixed issue with bearings, next issue. There is a lot of on shaft A where it comes thru the bearings. The whole is a lot bigger. Not sure if I'm missing something. Or have wrong bearings, I'm using Redcat 50068.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts