• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Day of fun and of course Bashing

claude bigelow

Silent_chaos said:
Claude, you definitely need to get a Losi 5ive with 40cc Scott Finlay Motor or 46CC Rc max.with a couple of adjustments on the clutch housing, you'll be ripping that offroad track like you came from another planet
Yeah sounds good, but with all the cash I put out already im going to make what I have work. Unless you want to share some of that long money you got over there.

Silent_chaos

claude bigelow said:
Yeah sounds good, but with all the cash I put out already im going to make what I have work. Unless you want to share some of that long money you got over there.
Hahahaha. Long money..

Im 25. What money?

claude bigelow

RCDAD said:
Just ordered, thanks for the link.

claude bigelow

Silent_chaos said:
Nice!!did the spoiler come yet?
It's funny you ask, I got three sets of steering spindles, and steering post and spring set. But the most expensive part I ordered is still in limbo. I've emailed RC Car Online, called the post office where a so called claim was made. And still nothing, when you call post office wait time is 20min - 45min. Then the rep is basically no help, not sure if any had this issue before.$97 plus shipping lost in America greatest shipping institution.

Silent_chaos

claude bigelow said:
It's funny you ask, I got three sets of steering spindles, and steering post and spring set. But the most expensive part I ordered is still in limbo. I've emailed RC Car Online, called the post office where a so called claim was made. And still nothing, when you call post office wait time is 20min - 45min. Then the rep is basically no help, not sure if any had this issue before.$97 plus shipping lost in America greatest shipping institution.
you can always claim your money back. they'll fully refund. a good idea is to visit a nearby office and speak to their managers. they take it more seriosuly.

they'll ask for a tracking number and invoice.

Once I claimed my money back for a lost package (it was around 224$)

they fully refunded the money, 6 days later the guy came and delivered the package. only paid for customs (40$)

so basically it was a win for me. the company never recalled the money refunded :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts