• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Day of fun and of course Bashing

claude bigelow

Me and some of the guys will be meeting at South Mountain Reservation in NJ on Sunday. Anybody looking for a day of fun is more than welcome. I'll post more info later, send me a pm or just respond. Bring whatever you want to run, it should be a good day.

Ebb75

I would come but its probably like an 8 hour flight for me. Lol.

Knuckles

Bash time, hopefullyGetting ready for bash session Sunday.

image.jpg

image.jpg

/monthly_2014_04/image.jpg.f0ae3ef3df11298fc9410722a1ee2994.jpg

claude bigelow

Here is a pic of some of the rides, we brought out today. We had a good day, broke a few parts, and met some cool guys. Thanks @krashkrieg and @knuckles for coming thru. Hopefully we can get @mapquest on the forum soon.

Knuckles

Had a great day, soon to be member mapquest led us over the river and thru the woods to get to bash location. I really enjoyed follow the leader getting there. Lol

Great to meet you guys and hopefully do it again soon. Now I have to say the revival of Obeast build is not For Sale anymore.

krashkrieg

Contributor
I second that, great day!

I laughed, when I left, made the turn and 1/2 mi was where we met

Knuckles

Ildy666 said:
Looked like you guys had a good time.Next time I'm in just had some things I had to catch up on.
Yeah you missed a good time. Maybe next time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts