• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Chassis??

krashkrieg

Contributor
Ol said:
I have to stop on prototype work right now because I'm running out of parts and the orders are coming in pretty good these days.Bell cranks are next up when I get back to it.
Hope you can get back to it soon....You said bell cranks would be a breeze to do after the Diff cases... :D

Also, It's REALLY the last MUST HAVE piece for the X series.... ;)

Can't wait to see the chassis in black... :cool:

rob64n

Contributor
Obeast44 said:
Chassis...what chassis? oh wait you mean this one?!?! _MG_0652.jpg

_MG_0651.jpg

It was VERY nice, that is all I can say at this point in time. :D

EDIT: Also I spoke to a rep from FLM (Fast Lane Machine) while we were in the prize lines. I was talking to him about a few things and I mentioned the Redcat X series and if he would be willing to make CVDs/Dogbones for them....Guess what...he said Y E S! I am supposed to contact him in the coming weeks to determine what all can/will be made.

Now, I ask you to imagine a car with all of 7075s RCs parts, and bulletproof forever warrantied driveline components. Sounds like a sweet ass rig don't it? :D
I had to keep a close eye on this guy, lol

Ol' fart

Well?

Hey Rob, How is the testing going?

I'm picking up two chassis from the hard anodizers this afternoon. Pics later on today.

G

if you do a chassis for the mt do one that we can run a twin cylinder in that would be awesome
No need for a twin. You need to check out the OBR 29.5 methonal nitros motor. It's just sick.

I'm picking up two chassis from the hard anodizers this afternoon. Pics later on today
Look forward to seeing it!

454chad

Obeast44 said:
Id rather have the 70 :D A single cylinder setup will be considerably easier to mount and maintain over a twin.
what is a 70 do you have a link thanks:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts