• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Charles Sieracki ?

yolonda21

Contributor
As I said before i'm just passing on info that i found on some other forums. I would hate to see someone else get burned. Thats all...... :D And this is way more exciting then those boring old DIFF threads...isn"t it?

Clubin

Banned
yolonda21 said:
As I said before i'm just passing on info that i found on some other forums. I would hate to see someone else get burned. Thats all...... :D And this is way more exciting then those boring old DIFF threads...isn"t it?
Yes, Yolanda ya did good, I think this thread has the most hit's ever.

chucked

Im burnt out, I put more minutes on my phone today, then all year. The battery almost died 3 times, and is about to die again.... I think Ive done all I can do. I'm gonna go down to his shop and get a nice mugshot of him so I can make some fliers to shoot around the hobby shop. I just need these guys to file a complaint. I am in so much disbelief that these guys were ripped off and never did nothing about it but bitch on the internet. I would have called or something. You can find his house and work address, plus work and cell numbers on here.... The one dude is from ohio, if I was him I would make a road trip and make a ass whoopin outta someone that gipped me out of a truck. Im sure he had $500+ into that LST2....

unohrc

by the time I got the Police number from you ed It was too late to call. I will give them a call first thing tomarrow

kun114

Someone I talk to on HBF got ripped off by this guy. I gave him contact info for the Balto police many weeks ago and he did contact them. I forward this thread to him and he made contact with the police again. I got a PM from him today and it sounds like the ball is rolling.

This joker Charles actually called him today to try and make good. I guess only time will tell if this scumball makes good on his word.

chucked

This guy needs a jail cell... You kno, if i screwed someone out of $20 i would get 10 years for it, this guy has screwed people out of thousands and hasnt got in a lick of trouble

speedyd

Banned
yolonda21 said:
you still pointed your finger at a VERY innocent man...even on my thread you kept interrupting with the hmmmm. you really need to publicy tell this man thank you for the help he has given you.

one more thing when they do catch the correct assbag i hope he gets a tiny cell with a big *** roommate!

Last edited by a moderator:

yolonda21

Contributor
I never once said it was anybody, I just found it very interseting how the whole thing turned out.....so far. Hhmmm... whos accusing who now? I find it strange how I can bring up a name , and help spread the word about a thief, now things are supposed to be getting worked out, and i'm the bad guy! HHhhmmmm.......

kryptonite

oh please put me on the shit list too.. i pointed my fingure at chuck as well.lives in the same town, same name, same hobby shop, screen names are only a few letters off, why not point at chuck? and don't forget mr you know who. put him on the list as well.. but i want to be first!!! :D

and for the record, i already apoligized to chuck,BEFORE the sugjestion. and explained to him WHY "I" pointed my fingure in his direction. and he seamed to understand. who wouldnt? and becouse so many pointed fingures at chuck, he has gone way above his responsibilities at trying to help.. and has really gottin something done. unlike us..

speedyd

Banned
kryp, my statement was in no way directed at you,ive read these posts. the guy that did the dead neads to be caught no doubt about it.it seems that chucked has been pretty cool thru this and has spent his personal time trying to help out. all im saying is that if it were me and even came close to pointing a finger at the wrong person, the first thing i would do is say "man im sorry". its not hard and it is the right thing to do.besides infighting will do us no good here.

kryptonite

i agree with you speed. im just saying we should keep this matter to what it is. about finding links to this jag-off. i think if chuck has a problem with people that called him out, that HE should speak and say i didnt get an apoligy from you, you, or you.. so now you suck..(not you).. i new that chuck was going to see that i pointed my fingure at him, and was wrong.. so i sent him a pm.. thats me and we shouldnt expect that from every one, but simply keep it in mind for future postings.. thats all..

so any news on the perp.. wonder if chuck has seen him walking around or something. they are nieghbors..

chucked

YOU kno whats funny krypt... I saw him backing his truck into his shop when I got off work today. I went in and grabbed my camera, I was gonna post it up on you tube and have it like "yea, were watching you" but by the time I got back he was gone.

chucked

yolonda21 said:
I never once said it was anybody, I just found it very interseting how the whole thing turned out.....so far. Hhmmm... whos accusing who now? I find it strange how I can bring up a name , and help spread the word about a thief, now things are supposed to be getting worked out, and i'm the bad guy! HHhhmmmm.......
I'm not stupid you ****ing prick. You are still pointing the finger at me. Why would I call the police, why would I talk to a detective, why would I give out the detectives phone number, why would I call a dude in the cayman islands?? I pay my own cell phone bill by the way. Don't believe me? DO some research, call gas gas, or unohrc, or the detective I found before you go spewing more BS onto these forums, trying to ruin my reputation. You are a grade A dumb ass.... The reason I got on this problem quickly is pretty obvious, TO CLEAR MY NAME. For Christ's sake.... But I'm done with you. I will have to turn to eBay to sell my parts, because my rep has been hurt on the forums. I've had a perfect rating there for the past 10 years, several hundred transactions also.

chucked

O yea, he's not my neighbor, his work is next to my house, actually its not really next to, there's a business park behind it, hes on the end one, closest to my house. I believe he lives in the city.

chucked

You know what, I need to make some money off of this deal. This is too much BS to be dealing with for free....

yolonda21

Contributor
Well a least I got an "A" in dumb ass.......lol

chucked if I had feelings they would be hurt !

Last edited by a moderator:

speedyd

Banned
hey man, that was a smokin' deal on those wheels before you go and do anything rash, like sell on ebay drop me a line!LOL your rep is fine by me!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts