• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Charles Sieracki ?

yolonda21

Contributor
Just want him to be aware that we are watching him............if hes around.?? Thats all.... I've been following a few threads on other forums. It seems hes not very nice, to say the least. :(

kryptonite

yolonda21 said:
Just want him to be aware that we are watching him............if hes around.?? Thats all.... I've been following a few threads on other forums. It seems hes not very nice, to say the least. :(
ive been following those threads too. he's from maryand. burned a few guys on big things like a baja and a revo.

edited..

RampageHopUps

I am waiting for him to respond to my PM about it. Give him a day to answer, if not, then all his threads will be trashed on all my forums.

chucked

I'm chuck woodward, why did you think it was me? And actually my real 1st name is Edward. IM NOT Charles Sieracki!!!!

mooman007uk

Banned
There's a guy from East coast Canada, maybe New Brunswick...I'll have to search the threads again....who has also been scamming in the rcu for sale, he keeps changing his user ID using different ip addy's...he's had a $3000 boat and several largescale cars.

man, people like that need hanging from the nearest tree.

Canadian scammer is in Nova Scotia

Last edited by a moderator:

chucked

chucked, is chuck and ed combined, some people call me chuck, some people call me ed. Wanna see my myspace?

chucked

I know who this guy is!! He used to come into the hobby shop I work at trying to sell clone 5b's!!!

chucked

Can someone post over on largescale rc, that I know this guy, I just called everyone I know that knows him and told them. Just my luck, no one answered though. Ill see what I can do. He has done some fishy stuff in the past. I have some stories about the guy if anyone wants to hear them.

kryptonite

chucked said:
I know who this guy is!! He used to come into the hobby shop I work at trying to sell clone 5b's!!!
i guess that could have been the relation chuck. couse he(not you) said that he worked at a the same hobby shop as you(middleriver hobbies) and lives in middle river md. plus your name is chuck. he used the hobby shop as a referance of some sort.

chucked

NO!! He never worked there!!! He's full of crap!!! I sensed fraud on him the 1st day I met him!!!

chucked

I don't personally know where he lives, but I know people that do. Unfortunately I think they have all gone to bed, I left everyone messages and so far no one has got back to me!!

chucked

Just found out he works right next to my house!! Its called Daltile 1116 middle river road, middle river maryland 21220. I just walked over, couldnt find a number. A guy just called back, he confirmed the number someone else posted as his cell number. Also, He now lives in the city, he says he remembers someone saying something about Fells Point. And supposidly he drives a black dodge pickup. The funny thing is that Ive seen 4 wheelers leave out of the side door a few times and go blasting down the road wide open. He had a 450r all done up he traded for a z400, or something along those lines. This is crazy man...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts