• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Bought Some Goodies

G

Got everything wired up. It worked. No smoke. Servos are noticeably stronger. And really smooth. The extra room in the battery/receiver box is nice. I topped it all off with a Killer RC volt meter.

-

c8d35022.jpg

1a68a29d.jpg

G

I decided to cut and remove a 1/4" section of my pipe and add a silicone coupler. I wanted the protection to avoid damage to the head. I still have to run out and get some new zip ties. Mine got brittle and kept breaking when I tried to tighten them.

-

e061d1b1.jpg

G

I really like the products from Killer RC. I want to remind everyone that they have a lipo receiver pack comming out by the beginning of next month. More mah for half of what I paid for this one.

REVOlutionary Rampage

RCDAD said:
I decided to cut and remove a 1/4" section of my pipe and add a silicone coupler. I wanted the protection to avoid damage to the head. I still have to run out and get some new zip ties. Mine got brittle and kept breaking when I tried to tighten them.-

e061d1b1.jpg
You could always try hose clamps. I've been using them on my CPI and no problems yet. :)

BTW the XB is looking good. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ildy666

Lookin good Rcdad .i like the volt meter.green's my favorite color...

krashkrieg

Contributor
RCDAD said:
I still have to run out and get some new zip ties. Mine got brittle and kept breaking when I tried to tighten them.
maybe get two 1/2" hose clamps instead (don't over tighten) or you'll probably be replacing those zip ties every tank or two.

Your ride is looking fantastic, lets see a full shot...to quote Chue, 'lookin' all sexy'...lol

G

A couple shots with bodies.

-

e3b12081.jpg

0d3a12c1.jpg

G

Cool looking wheels, how about a video?
Ive been reteaching myself how to drive. Until I get beter control of my reatached finger, I have to hold the transmitter sideways and using my right hand for throttle/brake and my left hand to steer. It's still a bit awkward, but I'm getting use to it.

-

949269e5.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.