• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

baja windows

Deluge

rampagemt said:
ok guys I only did the front window I Have more lexan just havent got to the sides but I will I need to pull roll cage to do those and the side chassis mesh. I got to busy and excited puttin my new head on this motor this weekend. I am about to go fire it up and break it in and try getting some footage of my dune runner for you guys today. DSCF3108.jpg

DSCF3109.jpg
Awesome. It looks really good, dude.

rampagemt

2 savage x's and a xl plus a firestorm and a ofna hyper 7 trying to get rid as I got 4 largescales and those are really pricey plus i love the loudness of the big motors. That new head on my dune runner is a lot louder and better! Just waiting for the mailman to drop my 990 off and see what it can do this weekend.

rampagemt

Lol Hell ya dude just wanna get them ready to be able to at least run. It took a long time for the mesh. I had some white lithium grease laying around so I put that on the side gears to try. I hope for the best today I am firing it up with new carb goin to use your settings you recommended me and run today kinda nervous cuz I never worked on a motor. the motor had amazing top end with old carb and now 990 hope it was the carb.you know how this hobby goes haha

G

The lithium works good on the gears. Good luck with he 990. It will make a nice improvement for ya.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts