• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

baja windows

rampagemt

Do baja windows fit on the dune runner? Have had my eyes set on the fullforce rc ones

Deluge

You can use cable clamps.

Here's a visual...

rampagemt

thanks guys I was able to pick up everything from lowes. will show a pic once i get them done might be a few days cause I work alot. hope it works good. I found a thread on hpibajaforum of making baja windows and making templates so will use that as a guide.

rampagemt

ok guys I only did the front window I Have more lexan just havent got to the sides but I will I need to pull roll cage to do those and the side chassis mesh. I got to busy and excited puttin my new head on this motor this weekend. I am about to go fire it up and break it in and try getting some footage of my dune runner for you guys today.

DSCF3108.jpg

DSCF3109.jpg

rampagemt

Thanks rcdad. So whats belt drive come to with shipping and its for dune runner with 4 pin setup. I do have shafts and clutcgbell front xb I think those will work with on mts gearplate

G

Yes your other parts will work. They are interchangeable between all the current Redcat gassers. The 4 pin gear plate is different. It is narrower and does not support the longer shafts.

To answer your question, the kit comes to about $115 shipped if you don't need any thing else.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts