• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Any one have a shelf queen?

hellya

I have a couple

Last edited by a moderator:
M

magnum57

hellya,very nice FG's. we'll never be able to sell these now with the economy the way it is. So I guess its time to bash em.........lol

11a.jpg

beetle1a.jpg

/monthly_2009_02/11a.jpg.e54e05d480eaa17d8b4c54592f7e0fa1.jpg

/monthly_2008_12/beetle1a.jpg.b72bbc36aed032912fbe591ede9bf788.jpg

mooman007uk

Banned
kryptonite said:
never heard of it either.. how do you get the back wheels off? hammer?
it came out late 70's...available in the UK...they built them 10miles up the road from me, the irvine engine and can was straight out a plane. Once you finally manged to start it it was pretty much uncontrollable. As far as I remember the rear wheels pushed on a splined shaft!!!

The universals were a rubber/leather circle screwed to flanges. My buddy I sold it to still has it in England...last time I was back there we tried starting it again for a laugh....it fired a few times but still wouldn't start:D

jigawatt

mooman007uk said:
or buying paris Hilton for a night and just talking to her:confused:...don't see the point.
I say thrash em, bash em and get them dirty:p
Rc right? just trying to clarify

M

magnum57

I just got a new FG from DDM. Won’t look like this for long. As you guys know I have quite a few RC’s . I was very happy to see FG come out with a true RTR. Everything installed and ready to rip. Awesome for the price. Don’t get me wrong the Rampage is ok but the German built stuff whole different league.

Yellow FG a.jpg

Yellow FG b.jpg

/monthly_2009_02/583c6055ba50c_YellowFGa.jpg.de4a73752f6e19c250239aa9c270f2b6.jpg

/monthly_2009_02/583c6055d3728_YellowFGb.jpg.e23df43c0275d2de3454c8a5716de574.jpg

cable97526

magnum57 said:
I just got a new FG from DDM. Won’t look like this for long. As you guys know I have quite a few RC’s . I was very happy to see FG come out with a true RTR. Everything installed and ready to rip. Awesome for the price. Don’t get me wrong the Rampage is ok but the German built stuff whole different league.
Hey come on now I got rid of my FG (to a very good guy I might add) because of my Redcat. I just couldn't stand the bouncy suspension, weak front end, and the EXPENSE of the parts. Again don't get me wrong I almost teard up watching it go away, but I have to say I love my redcat, and I really wish I could post some video because I swear for all the people that say these things are junk and break (and no offense to moo!) I have video of my Redcat clearing 6foot X 15foot tabletops and landing without breakage, multiple times:eek:. I truly beleive I have run mine just as hard or harder than anyone here and I've had half the problems.

mooman007uk

Banned
None taken,in all honesty mine hasn't broken a part off a jump yet either...it's the logs, skidsteer bucket and a couple of real good endo/cartwheels that munch my parts (and the running bodyless too often)...but only minor damage considering the whacks it's had....now I got dual steering it actually steers so i should be able to avoid those obstacles now:D it just didn't steer before

i put the fg alloy shocks with the alloy o-ring pistons on my baja and it transformed it...no more bouncey ride, it handles superbly now...however they were $300 ...yep everything fg is pricey but I couldn't sell my baja...

i want the baja 4x4 comp but it's gonna have to wait I think, the $4000 CAD will be better spent on a newer 3500 dodge diesel...time to trade in the old one and the wife wont let me have both the fg and new truck:(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.