• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

age?

caveman

My one year old girl will point to it and say out out. She was scared of the noise the first time but likes it now. My oldest daughter has no interest in it.

Guantanamo Joe

My little 5 month old is not exactly amused when he is in the stroller in the driveway and I start up my Dune Runner with X-can... Poor little guy thinks it is WAY too loud and he makes the most pitiful face as he starts to cry. So- for now Mommy has to approve my playtime because she is stuck on diaper doody... I mean Duty... ha ha ha

csp1971

Contributor
40. Redcat XB, Redcat MT, HPI Baja, Losi Aftershock brushless, Mini E Revo, Tamiya Blackfoot, Tamiya Wild Willy, Tamiya Hornet, Duratrax DX450 (motorcycles are boring)

Unfortunately, it's been over 100 degrees for the past month and I haven't run a gas RC since April.

kingpin

55 here, have a few 1/5 also been married 29 years have two kid's(girls), one is in college the other high school......geez how the years go by:(, anyway feel 15 years old...at least that's what my wife tell's me!. :D

teedog12

I'm 52, 1 TT, losi b and a t nitro ,3 crawler , a tamiya toyota 3 speed, traxxas rustler,stampede, 3 micro heli's alot of parts the wife calls junk lol and looking at the redcat xb-e.

my79cutty

35, xt, t-maxx .27, redcat aftershock 8e, ofna buggy, losi xxx-t, ae 18r fill like im 7 when im playing with them. "only difference between a grown man and a boy is the price of their toys".

RampageHopUps

49 years old. 2 kids, one wife who doesn't mind the RC stuff all around the house.

One Baja 5B for the sand

One Baja Truck for racing

One Redcat MT

One Redcat XT

One Redcat Shredder XT

One HPI Savage show truck in chrome

One HPI Nitro MT

2 HPI on roads

One Redcat Crawler

2 Losi mini crawlers

5 helicopters

4 mini cars, trucks, tanks from various RCX shows

I counted them all once and got 25, so there must be some I am missing.

rookie101

42. Redcat XB-E, Traxxas E-Maxx, Axial Exo-Terra and custom XR-10, Tamiya CR-01 and Sand Scorcher, custom Hilux scale trail truck and some misc flying stuff.

ChuenouXiao

cordy said:
Well you better have a very fat wallet for the losi.Expect to add a bigger block,pipe and ect. The losi buggy is where its at,but the conversion is $800.The losi buggy is faster,and more nimble,and jumps better. Just my two cents whatever you decide have fun.
Got picture please?

ChuenouXiao

Deluge said:
Ramen Noodles count as dinner. Just sayin'.
HEY HEY HEY!!! I eat those sometime!!! LOL!!!!!! J/K they taste nasty! It doesn't give you any nutrient at all LOL!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

ChuenouXiao

Deluge said:
That's crazy! Using the Losi as a backup. Lol. That's like making Tom Brady a bench warmer.
Hey Deluge... I'm thinking strategic here.... the Losi is a deep pocket digger so its one of my baby sense its so expensive... so I will run it less to not break it sooner :D Only when my XB is down or when I feel like trying something new... :D Do you understand where I'm coming from?

Last edited by a moderator:

ChuenouXiao

Guys... I have other RCs too... but I don't mention them because they are insignificant to me... only my XB is my baby :D LOL! Besides my Rovio :D

G

ChuenouXiao said:
Got picture please?
Its a kit to convert the 5ive SC into a buggy. The kit is $800 in addition to the cost of the 5ive.

-

f8a38687.jpg

2c09d5ca.jpg

ChuenouXiao

RCDAD said:
Its a kit to convert the 5ive SC into a buggy. The kit is $800 in addition to the cost of the 5ive.-

f8a38687.jpg

2c09d5ca.jpg
I see... but the main reason why I want the 5ive is because I like the different body style. The buggy is my XB :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts