• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

age?

Deluge

ChuenouXiao said:
HEY HEY HEY!!! I eat those sometime!!! LOL!!!!!! J/K they taste nasty! It doesn't give you any nutrient at all LOL!!!
That's the college diet, dude.

Deluge

ChuenouXiao said:
Hey Deluge... I'm thinking strategic here.... the Losi is a deep pocket digger so its one of my baby sense its so expensive... so I will run it less to not break it sooner :D Only when my XB is down or when I feel like trying something new... :D Do you understand where I'm coming from?
I see your angle. Lol.

MIKEspoon

26.. (and not married) ..was big into nitro for a while got about 5 floating around in various areas of my house. The girl let me buy a 408 race block for me ford lightning but I told her it'll be in the shop for a while so the xsc is in the mail.. she figures if I have a toy to play with it keeps me busy and home.. (I guess lol)

Deluge

MIKEspoon said:
26.. (and not married) ..was big into nitro for a while got about 5 floating around in various areas of my house. The girl let me buy a 408 race block for me ford lightning but I told her it'll be in the shop for a while so the xsc is in the mail.. she figures if I have a toy to play with it keeps me busy and home.. (I guess lol)
Nice! Pics please! :D

krashkrieg

Contributor
Trip.. said:
Born in 1908 and feel like it.One Cat on it's way and 2 FG's.
104...that's rich..

on a side note, I read last week that the family of the oldest man in China was arrested because the state? went to congradulate him and found out he had been dead for many years and the family was collecting he retirement benefits... :p

Knuckles

I am 37 and have a redcat xbe, savage flux, summit, all modified. The real question is, out of all the vehicles you all have, how many of them are running at the same time?

Deansta

I'm 39 and don't think ill ever stop playing with toys. I think toys keep us older guys young. I used to own a nitro xtm buggy but my MT is so much more fun to drive.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts