• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

7075rc XT BUILD

G

rchobby89 said:
really hate to ask but could u point me in the right dirition
Just click on the Demon RC banner to the left. On their site there is a link on the top of the page for videos. It has the prototype Redcat two speed in action.

rob64n

Contributor
krashkrieg said:
Rob, Trucks looking nice!I thought I was the only one who had the 'spinning' HPI filter problem...

I have to tie my outerwears cover string (elastic) to the roll cage to keep the hinge from hitting / sticking the throttle.

Anyone have a better solution for this problem?
I have thought about a small roll pin on the inner part of plastic through the shreadstack, that way it won't effect taking it off or putting it on

Deluge

GTS 666 said:
Nice truck. Love to see some vid. I have Hpi filter and my linkage doesn't touch.
Agreed. Some vid would be cool!

My linkage doesn't touch either.

krashkrieg

Contributor
I have the angled shredstack as well....It's the 'hinge' and/ or the release tab on the HPI filter housing that spins around and hits the linkage.

G

Testers are needed for new products. It's all about who ya know. :)

rob64n

Contributor
RCDAD said:
Testers are needed for new products. It's all about who ya know. :)
Actually what gets attention for new products is winning races:DHere's my resume for the past three years at LargeScaleRC's PowerJamTop Row : 2010 First Place Monster Truck ClassSecond Row : 2011 Second Place 4x4 Buggy ClassThird Row : 2012 Second Place 4x4 Buggy Fig 8, First Place 4x4 Buggy Off-Road, Third Place Monster Truck DSCN2816.JPG

DSCN2816.JPG

/monthly_2012_09/DSCN2816.JPG.213946c06482f31a46f13799ea2e202a.JPG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts