• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

7075rc caster and spindle --->bushings?

phreerider

heres the vid of the redcat alloy set up, offering some details on assembly to produce a tension-free steering set for the XB. the spindle has stock size bearings with 200hrs. outstanding performance! hope it helps give some insight to proper set up.

[ame]

[/ame]

phreerider

heres the 7075rc caster mod for bearing loading. note this is a custom bushing in the vid, prolly should have added the actual stock bushing but forgot(so one more vid with stock bushing coming soon)but they are compared in application in previous pics within this thread so they have not been excluded. anyway quick look at the elements of change. the smooth action is ridiculous! even with the heavy load and action i will apply to my XB running this mod i don't think it will wear within this DECADE! a serious part setup for serious PHUNCTION!

please comment as i hope this vid series on castor spindle relationship has been enlightening.

[ame]

[/ame]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts