• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

5692 motor shaft 6mm or 8mm

ninjagaiden

Folks,

I am confused. I bought the 56xx motor mount from KD with some 8mm pinions as my intended Phase II upgrade for my XBE. KD lists the 5692 1340 as having an 8mm shaft, as do offshoreelectrics. However, I've seen places on fleabay, and Leopard's own web site listing it with a 6mm shaft. So who is right?

Thanks

N

bigfol

ninjagaiden said:
Folks,I am confused. I bought the 56xx motor mount from KD with some 8mm pinions as my intended Phase II upgrade for my XBE. KD lists the 5692 1340 as having an 8mm shaft, as do offshoreelectrics. However, I've seen places on fleabay, and Leopard's own web site listing it with a 6mm shaft. So who is right?

Thanks

N
Both are right, they come in 6mm and 8mm shafts, you need to specific when ordering, as which size you require, I have only ever seen 6mm shafts on fleaBay......Pretty sure offshore electrics has the 8mm for sale, I wouldn't go for anything less.IMO

G

ninjagaiden said:
Thanks guys. Went with the TP 5692 for the cooling vents and 8mm shaft
I look forward to your install. Please post some pics.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts