• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

G

I started installing the accessories tonight. It has to look good if its going in the MT.

All the standard CY accessories bolt right up. I added a TR fined clutch case with the belt drive kit that includes the 7075 RC super light plate. Also, a 990 with aluminum intake and stack. Threw on the chrome cover after cutting out for the spark plug.

-

89020E35-4232-42E6-B762-A00C78CA99DD-104-00000003753461C5_zps766fdd0a.jpg

G

rampage idiot said:
Looks great! thats so cool how the plug angles forward
It might make pulling the plug out once installed easier. We'll see.

G

my79cutty said:
Im excited to see ths thing fired up, tearing sh@t up.
Tons of crap to do this weekend but I hope to install it tonight and start breaking it in tomorrow. :D

desismileys_6966.gif The wife's going to the spa tomorrow and the kids are having a sleep over at their cousins tonight. So I should be in the clear for some me time!

TerraKill

Deluge said:
Did you wheelie, yet?
not a proper one yet, i can get it to pull micro wheelies out of a corner, and wheelys of a speed bump, witch looks kool as hell

but i know what i need to do, so im building my other MT up

id need to, lock rear diff, lock the rear shocks, convert to rwd, MT tyres, and one of my duel bumper set ups on the rear, witch can second as a wheely slide plate with some slight bending ajustments :cool:

then it should wheelie all day long, if not i think id line my bumpers with lead lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Deluge

We should have a wheelie contest like they had on HBF. First one to get a legit wheelie wins some sort of prize. That would be awesome. :D

krashkrieg

Contributor
But RCDad might try anyway for a challenge and to further his 'PitStop' name...

I missed something, why '2nd' one to wheelie?...

(Obviously Gas power only)

G

I don't need a prize. LOL

A damn wheelie caught on video would be prize enough! :D

Guantanamo Joe

take it down to 2WD, put short course tires on the front- add a wheelie bar and lets see some action!!! Ill buy a motor as soon as I see the wheelies!!!! (oh, and I have the pennies saved).

G

We could take a couple of them and tie the rears together and have some tug-of-wars. Wheelies for sure. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts