• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

30 tooth steel gears on ebay

Z

ZielkeRacing

Right!! *I just cant believe to make the truck.................you could make a DAMN gear have to paint for over 4,000 customers around the globe and this coming friday is my last day ~ i just need too do something else - started racing in 84 AND I AM LOOKING FOR A strip club@!!!!@##$%&*()()*%$%#*&$!~

Piranha2

Contributor
Z......settle down......what do you mean, this friday is your last day?......painting?......the RC's?.....what racing?.....25 years and NOW you're pissed more than anything in the last 25 years?.....and you're gonna catch something in the strip clubs.

Quick story: my brother-in-law on his way to work on a back road, there's a naked guy all cut up and bleeding from head to toe in the middle of the road, seems he got mugged the night before and 2 guys stole his new loaded quad cab P/U, drove him a couple miles out into a state park, stabbed him over a dozen times and cut his face then left him to die, it was 28F that night, ALL because he went to a strip club!!!!!

Z

ZielkeRacing

Ok, I wont go. Thats terrible. I am going to do something else. I am just tired of painting my whole life. Its gotten very boring and nobody is every around to bs with. I think I am going to work at a friends shop. I am finishing up with what orders I have and shutting down the biz. I also am tired of paying so much taxes every year. This year was triple of last years and after buying all the paint, supplies, electric, heat and so on. Its expensive and I just don't feel like doing it anymore. I started racing rc's in 1984 and now my job is to paint them is ruined the hobby for me. I was kidding about the strip club, my wife would shoot me.

Z

ZielkeRacing

I just think that the company in china should be able to make a gear that would last if they can design the whole truck. Ya know what I mean? 1/8th of a tank is pretty poor quality.

Z

ZielkeRacing

Thats a good point but it would be nice to not have to worry about it.

Piranha2

Contributor
Piss poor at best about the gears :mad: ......as for no more painting I am not alone saying this, "your talent will be sorely missed in the RC world". :( But you have to do what's good for you. :cool:

Z

ZielkeRacing

Once all my past orders are painted and gone I will still paint, just not as much so I can enjou the hooby that has been in my life for over 23 years.

Piranha2

Contributor
Tell us more.......electrics? nitros? 1/10? 1/8? LST's? Clod Buster?

DemonRC

Maybe you'll get some motivation again after a short vacation. It's kinda like being married. After you see the same person day in and day out you want to pack them up in a box and ship em off to Mexico. Then, after a while you realize how much you miss them.

If some of you guys say you can't relate the wife to paint, then your wrong. Both will eat your brain away if your around them for long periods of time. Argue with dat!

Z

ZielkeRacing

I don't dislike her enough to send to Mexico right now though ---- I got the point, very well said.

Piranha2

Contributor
ZielkeRacing said:
I didnt get what you are asking? :confused: :D
I just meant 23 yrs in the hobbie, holy crepes!......I've had too many RC's and I've only been into it for about 3 years now......boats-deep vees / hydros /electric / gas, trucks- crawlers / 1/8th / 1/10th / electrics / gas / 1/5th....I've seen fire and I've seen rain!

Huh......you had a Clod Buster, didn't you?

Z

ZielkeRacing

It is still in my shop, beat to hell. I have almost all my old tamiyas. Loved them with a passion. I still have my original monster beetle too! I won a ton of races with it, its amazing what has happened to 1/10 truck racing since.... I then switched to Team Associated in 88 because it was the best thing out. And then so on, its been a good ride. I still have about 5 bouts, 4 heli's and about 6 planes. Total cars and trucks right now is about 30 or so, most older ones though. I have a problem :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts