• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

2 brakets with small 1/2 inspacers

rsgonzales

were do they go. it came in my kit xb.

also I am asking lots of questions in hope of making this buggy cometitive.I feel the suspension is very overly stiff,what is the stock shock oil.wt. and also the diffs seem tight should what is the reccomended diff oil.shocks oil wt.

thank you.

G

You don't use them on the XB. The braces are for the XT/XSC rear body post when you don't use the wing supports.

rsgonzales

RCDAD said:
You don't use them on the XB. The braces are for the XT/XSC rear body post when you don't use the wing supports.
Thanks .Any idea what weight oil is run in diffs and shocks?

Deluge

There's probably some thick grease in the diffs. No idea what's in the shocks. I use HPI 40wt in both the front and rear shocks. For diff oil, I use Mugen 7000.

Ang

rsgonzales said:
were do they go. it came in my kit xb.also I am asking lots of questions in hope of making this buggy cometitive.I feel the suspension is very overly stiff,what is the stock shock oil.wt. and also the diffs seem tight should what is the reccomended diff oil.shocks oil wt.

thank you.
You can use them on the XB to strenghten the front shock tower, but you'll have to trim the front end of the xb body.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts