• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

07159 Bearings 19x10x5

Deluge

rev9fan1 said:
because of course i get my car together after crashing it and i run it and blew the left rear bearing out....so should i got to 7075 and get everything or just replace the bearings with the ceramic ones?
Go with the 7075RC parts.

DMZamora

My turn of bearing replacement. My rig is just 4 tanks old. On the preventive maintenance for the weekend, just found two external wheel bearings acting like they have cubes instead of spheres inside.

Time to go shopping :p

G

At least you got 4 tanks of use out of them. Are going to upgrade the bearing holders?

DMZamora

RCDAD said:
At least you got 4 tanks of use out of them. Are going to upgrade the bearing holders?
Definitely, but I'm planning a bigger order and right now I will just get the bearings replaced.

Some time soon, I would like to order the holders and some other goodies, like the gear plate and maybe a belt drive, but to be honest that $48 for intl. shipping is holding me down a bit :(

G

Yeah, you got to get as much in that box as possible to make it worth it.

Deluge

DMZamora said:
My turn of bearing replacement. My rig is just 4 tanks old. On the preventive maintenance for the weekend, just found two external wheel bearings acting like they have cubes instead of spheres inside.Time to go shopping :p
Ahahaha. Crunch, crunch!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.