• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

07159 Bearings 19x10x5

ChuenouXiao

Need to upgrade my #07159 Bearings 19x10x5

I don't have the money to do a complete larger bearing hub upgrade with large bearings yet so for now, all I need to is upgrade my stock bearings here. Any good trusted site with good service and quality bearings?

DMZamora

ChuenouXiao said:
Need to upgrade my #07159 Bearings 19x10x5 I don't have the money to do a complete larger bearing hub upgrade with large bearings yet so for now, all I need to is upgrade my stock bearings here. Any good trusted site with good service and quality bearings?
Boca Bearings have full replacement kits for X series.

ChuenouXiao

Deluge said:
VXB all the way, dude. Great prices and great service.10x19x5 Ball Bearings
OMG :D Awesome price! I wonder how is the quality comparing to Rcdad's list? The one you listed Deluge, are they higher quality comparing to the stock ones from Redcat?

OHH!!! They are in CA TOO! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
G

VBX are a great product. Yes better then stock.

Deluge

ChuenouXiao said:
OMG :D Awesome price! I wonder how is the quality comparing to Rcdad's list? The one you listed Deluge, are they higher quality comparing to the stock ones from Redcat?OHH!!! They are in CA TOO! :D
They're better quality, for sure.

G

ChuenouXiao said:
I was wondering if I can pick it up at any local store? You know instead of ordering and waiting for shipping?
You could contact VBX I'm sure the could give you a local dealer list.

ChuenouXiao

I was also wondering if HPI use this type of bearing and if they do maybe I can pick one up and use it for my XB :D Easier then ordering over the net :D But just wondering :D

G

ChuenouXiao said:
Not yet Deluge, been busy working :D But going to order it soon... probably the VBX ones you listed :D
C'mon Chue, I know you have a smart phone or a tablet. You can do you parts shopping at work. You'ld have them already. LOL :D

ChuenouXiao

RCDAD said:
C'mon Chue, I know you have a smart phone or a tablet. You can do you parts shopping at work. You'ld have them already. LOL :D
LOL :D I do have a smart phone and a Ipad :D But for now... I'm just too busy :( Can't even run my XB...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.