• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XT with the baja j-7 wheels

bob c.

my xt with new sneekers on ..the wheel in the middle is the stock wheel..havent got them mounted on the truck yet still waiting on the adapters from 7075,should be here any day..

IMAG0390.jpg

coolsmiliemm8.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

bob c.

Amazon.com look for IMEX 1/5 Scale J-7 Baja Mounted Jumbo Tire Set $59.99 + $8.79 shipping for a pair

Ildy666

Bob so those adapters.they don't fit the xt? Did u try?? I'm wondering if they don't fit how much is involved of making them fit.

GoffeeRedCat

Knuckles said:
How do you think they will hold up? I did not have a great experience with imex once.
Mine are holding up perfectly fine! I'm not the kindest to my XT, but then again I took all the proper precautions....I made sure that the foams inside were properly seated, then just like on real bead lock tires or any other tire i made sure that the bolts on the beads were good n' tight, then i balanced them with my home made wheel balance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.