• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XT with the baja j-7 wheels and belt drive

bob c.

Here it is

IMAG0415.jpg

IMAG0414.jpg

IMAG0413.jpg

G

Those look sooooo cool!

Ildy666

Wow that looks really good.and nice sticker on the back kinda like the mall when u don't no where u are..now u know...lol...

G

bob c. said:
Now if I could just find a rc pitstop decal for it life would be good...lol hint hint
A forum T would be nice to go along with your XT ;) I'd be more than happy to stuff some in there. :)

G

bob c. said:
Lol that's always been one of my favorite stickers
Our stickers aren't quite as cool. LOL

bob c.

I thought that a sticker would have come with the plate and belt drive kit..but I guess the shirt is the key to them...I guess I will have to get one quicker than I was going to lol..

G

They get sent out with the bodies. But if anyone wants some I'll include with any order. :)

Ryneito

Thanks for the insight Bob. Im bout to order a set myself and thats one thing i was curious about.. Gonna go with chrome rims and chrome rings. Give it a big rim effect.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.