• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

xt with 8000 rpm clutch spring

454chad

hello...this is the xt i just bought new last week and got a bunch of good advise from all of you i was wondering if a 8000 rpm clutch spring would be a overkill the truck is bad to the bone rite know i am going to put a aluminum gear plate on tomorrow so i am rite there if the clutch spring is a needed upgrade anyway thanks for all the help here is what i have done to the xt so far thank you all:)

killer rc super bee

snappy fuel system

jetpro side pipe

990 walbro

and it runs perfect every upgrade so far has been well worth the time and money[url=" rampage003-1.jpg rampage004-1.jpg rampage007-2.jpg

Deluge

Looks good. Like GTS said, if you're happy with it, leave it. If you want more punch off the line, swap it. You might want to upgrade that air filter, as well. Not good for off road use.

454chad

Deluge said:
Looks good. Like GTS said, if you're happy with it, leave it. If you want more punch off the line, swap it. You might want to upgrade that air filter, as well. Not good for off road use.
yeah the airfilter is next i need to get a phat dad shredder stack and a 5b filter i am keeping it out of the dust until i do that thank you:)

G

The 8k spring makes a nice difference for the launch, but it is hard on the drive train.

454chad

RCDAD said:
The 8k spring makes a nice difference for the launch, but it is hard on the drive train.
that's what i'm concerned about my mt launches real hard with that 8k spring but it is built like a tank compared to the xt:)

erdoganog

looks awsome i just ordered a xt too i always wondered i saw you have the mt too

can you post side by side pictures? i really wonder whats the size difference :D

454chad

erdoganog said:
looks awsome i just ordered a xt too i always wondered i saw you have the mt too can you post side by side pictures? i really wonder whats the size difference :D
yes i can here ya go[url=" rampage002-2.jpg rampage001-3.jpg rampage003-2.jpg

erdoganog

^^ great pictures the MT does look different than the XT in a good way!

maybe if i seen these sooner i would of ordered the MT instead lol!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts