• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

xt pull start slipping?

snowsucks

Man this stinks. He has 7 days to respond,so guess I'm stuck in limbo until then. Thanks for every ones help. I will post back when I get a resolution to this..Or help in finding a replacement motor, depending on what happens.

snowsucks

After a closer look,it appears as if the Case? that the flywheel shroud(which holds pull start) attaches to,is broken? If I'm right,and its part of the case, and is broken,I'm screwed right? :mad: Or is this replaceable?...I need to figure this out soon, If I need to file a complaint with ebay..thanks again for any help!

G

Hope you get it resolved.

snowsucks

Just a quick follow up..Got a total refund on the truck...Thanks to everyone who took there time to help.!!

G

Congrats! Now what are you going to get?

snowsucks

Trip...I did not buy it in a broken/needs repair condition..I bought it in what was suppose to be good, used, running condition...Why should I have to?

Not always about money,sometimes it's the principle...

RCDAD: Don't know,any suggestions?

G

What are you look'n for?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts