• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

xt center diff?

nitrobashin

I have the rampage xt ran it for 5 mins.The wheels lockedup twice.After checkin the center diff jammed with yard debris.Any way to fully inclose center diff?

Deluge

A lot of people were asking for center diff covers a couple of years ago for the TT/MT, the response was basically "make it yourself". So, you'll have to get creative.

MyNewXT

I need Help,I'm trying to remove my gears on the xt to install the metal differental plate.I cant figure how to stop the gears from spinning while taking off the nut off the bolt.

G

You can also just use a rag between the gears. When they turn into each other they will draw the rag into themselves and stop.

G

I'll try the visegrip,Thanks, Theres one more thing,The middle gear bolt and nut spins together,It works fine,I cant figure how to take it off?
The back of the center shaft will take a 8mm open end wrench to hold it still.

Deluge

You could also use take the A gear off and use it to lock up the C and D gears. That's how I do it.

MyNewXT

Well i got the plastic differental plate off,And now installing the metal differental plate and having a hard time installing it,Can't get the plate over the lower lip of the chassis,I'm getting very frustrated,Think on leaving it alone for awhile,The plastic plate goes back on easy,Cant figure it out.

MyNewXT

Horray!! I installed the metal differental plate,Took some tinkering an it is installed.Now to replace the servo's,And waiting on the 7075 rc rear diffental case,And i'm about ready to have some fun.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts