• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

xt aluminum upgrades

bazinga

anybody know of someone who sells aluminum upgrades for xt that are not gunmetal color.
I've looked,but no luck. thanks for the help.

bazinga

thanks designed2survive i'll check it out.

hysinthius

7075RC, or for those stock parts you have you can use:

Oven Cleaner (aerosol in the yellow can) - will take multiple attempts and steel wool
Eastwood Anodize Remover - Works decent but will need to do it a few times as well
you can use lye crystals comes in jug. - be very careful this stuff will mess you up. I use this for stripping gun parts.

here is a link i found with pictures for a guy that uses Lye Crystals it with bmx parts.
http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=274767&p=3

Just be very careful. Father In law is a plumber. One of his guys dropped a couple of pellets and they fell into his boot. Later in the day he started sweating and it ate a hole in his chin about a quarter in diameter and 1/4 inch deep before he realized what was going on.

JD

Ol' fart

The only parts we make for the MT is drive cups, We add a stainless steel ring to the outside to stop them from cracking. Same price as stock from Redcat.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.