• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

xsc stock exhaust question?

Guantanamo Joe

Until I can buy a new one, I'll have to run the xsc with the stock pipe. Does anyone know if it will melt the body or should it be fine?

Deluge

It'll be fine. If anything, put some sort of heat shield on the body, just in case.

G

Guantanamo Joe said:
Until I can buy a new one, I'll have to run the xsc with the stock pipe. Does anyone know if it will melt the body or should it be fine?
Foil tape will give extra protection.

G

rchobby89 said:
it will be fine I ran mine for a mounth or two it does spit oil all over the under body though
desismileys_0293.gif That's the worst.

G

Guantanamo Joe said:
I do have some heat hose to run from the stingers to the back bumper... don't want to deal with the oil inside the body... hard lesson learned from the xt :D
That works good. It'll quiet thing down just a bit also.

Deluge

It's for the 5T, they just say it's for the 5SC, now. I have that pipe. I like it, but it gets in the way of pretty much everything. Forget getting into the radio box when it's installed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts