• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Xsc rocks!!!

Guantanamo Joe

Gentlemen:

Not many people seem to be running the xsc, but I ran mine for the first time today and let me tell you it is a bad ass! So much fun on dirt, pavement, gravel everywhere!

Next I am taking the extra xsc body I have and putting it on my mt... looks great sitting on there!

GoffeeRedCat

Niiceee!!! im thinking about putting a SC body on my XT i think itll bad a$$ specially with the monster tires!! how bout some pics with XSC body on your MT?? lol

Guantanamo Joe

Once the XSC Stock tires wear out, I will be replacing them with something better (with some 7075 adapters). But for now, this truck is the only one who can handle the rough cement of the go-kart track. It slides beautifully around the corners and is very light on it's feet. My 2 friends who have MTs were very impressed- and I was blown away!

G

Awesome...

Glad you like it. They are nice and light. A blast to drive for sure.

Ryneito

Sweet to hear!! I have a buddy who I just converted to 1/5 and is going with the X-SC. $499 shipped on eBay. Killer deal!!..

Anyone have pics of a X-Sc on a XT setup? I've been considering this myself.

cherryride

i just got a set of bow-ties that look like good all terrain tires.

Deluge

cherryride said:
i wish woodster would make a body for it. i just don't like look of a car where the tires don't center in the wheel wells like they should!
Completely agree. That bugs the hell outta me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts